Monday, May 24, 2010

The Bachelorette

Yep. It's all happening tonight.
She's baaaack!
Adorable Ali takes on the role of Bachelorette tonight on ABC.
I've been a faithful fan of this franchise since season one of now fourteen seasons of the Bachelor, and six seasons of the Bachelorette.
That's a lot of final rose ceremonies folks!
It's my guiltiest of pleasures, and since my sorority house days, my girlfriends and I have held steady onto the tradition of piling into one apartment, onto one couch, around one TV, to watch this show in all it's glory.
Sure, I've had my favorites (Andrew Firestone and Meredith Phillps)
But it's Chris Harrison with whom my heart belongs to.
 He's basically God in human form.
Happy viewing ladies and gents!
xo

2 comments:

  1. i had to remove my last post because by minute 5 I was annoyed by Ali.

    Still Wish we were watching together.

    ReplyDelete