Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Some People Just Ooze Awesome

image collage courtesy of Black Eiffel

I admit, I'm a little slow on the uptake. 
News about 9 by Design has been floating around the blogs for weeks now, not to mention every print outlet you can imagine.
I didn't pay attention until last night and now I can say,
 I have caught the 9 by Design bug too! 
This husband/wife team is the dynamic duo of Sixx Design.
They are sweet as a peach and cute to boot- and don't get me started on their adorable children. 
With names like Five, Wolfie and Major (and that's just some of  gaggle of kiddies) what's not to love?
They seem to have a roaring good time wherever a task takes them.
They are calm, collected and effortlessly cool. 
They spot weird things in thrift stores I'd never blink twice at.
Sigh. 
Baby when ya' got it ya' just got it I suppose.  
Boy, do they have it. 
Check out the chronicles of Cortney and Bob Tuesdays at 10pm on Bravo.



No comments:

Post a Comment