Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dear Thursday, You Stink.

It's one of those days.
I feel like I'm in the airport scene of Meet the Parents,
when Ben Stiller screams, 'Bomb Bomb Bomb. Bomb Bombadier' at the flight attendant.
So let's start with a positive thought and then go from there.
Companies I am loving and appreciating right now:
Zipcar and Orbitz.
You two are like honey in my heart and little cartoon bluebirds fluttering on my shoulder.
Companies I am not loving at all right now, or probably ever:
Chase and New York Sports Club.
(Nice try, Chase. You will never be bumped from this list of loathing, seething rage.)
Ordinarily, I am a firm believer in the phrase, ‘You get more with honey than with vinegar,’ but NYSC, you earned your spot on the loathe list this morning.
(Regretfully, I now have a conversation recorded- property of NYSC- that could make Ari Gold blush. )
Lastly, could someone, PUH-LEASE tell me
why it’s so hard to calculate the price breakdown of plane tickets for an expense report?
Why. Why. Why.
And why does San Francisco only offer solar powered calculators?
This isn’t making my calculating a-n-y easier.
Humph.
Here’s to a grander afternoon.
And to end on a positive thought:
PUPPIES!
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment