Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On Ice Cream...

My co-worker and I were just playing a favorite lunchtime office game.
It goes something like this:
"Hey Em, whattcha' eating for lunch today?"
"Well, I'm eating this flavorless frozen burrito, but... I'd rather have a milkshake."
-long pause-
"Oh. Yeah. I mean, sometimes people eat ice cream for lunch?"
(And yes, my colleague's response morphed into
an uncomfortable question towards the end of the sentence.)
So naturally, this got me thinking about ice cream nearby,
which led to googling 'best ice cream in San Francisco,'
which led to anger over my looming absence from Bi-Rite Creamery.
WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN HERE YET?
Hoping to conduct an ice cream tour of the city with my dad
when my parents come out later this winter.  
That's really all I got today,  friends.
xo


1 comment: