Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In Like a Lion...

Oh, hello March.
Good to see you again.
I quite like the promises of spring that you bring.
In like a lion, but out like a lamb-
such sweet sentiments attached to later half of your 31 days. 
Almost all of January and February felt lion-like.
And not in a strong, proud, King of the Jungle type way, unfortunately.
I felt like I was having trouble taming my agitations and reining in my emotions.
It all felt very 'lion in the circus.'
image is my own
But all that's blown out to sea.
Tonight, I am heading to a group work-out session
underneath the dome at the Palace of Fine Arts.
Pretty swanky, huh?
I've been tracking my dollars, and I just started journaling my diet;
it's spring cleaning for the mind and body!
Spring is just around the bend, friends.
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment