Thursday, April 7, 2011

Books into Movies

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
I can't even attempt to articulate how much I love this book.
Jonathan Safran Foer:
You could make dove's cry.
I had a lonely feeling of withdrawal when I finished this book, years ago.
It is a treasure. Clutch to your chest and read and re-read and underline
favorite passages, type of treasure.
And now it's being made into a movie, starring Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock.
My little sister sent me a picture of a promotional poster.
And then I sleuthed around online and confirmed it.
I haven't quite decided how I feel about this,
but we'll just have to wait and see.
If you haven't read it.
Please do.
xo


2 comments:

  1. This post was inspired by the best little sister in the world, Panda Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I legit recommend this book to everyone I know, thanks to YOU recommending it to me years ago. Can't wait for the movie.

    ReplyDelete