Monday, March 18, 2013

Promise Yourself

My sister introduced me to the cheerful words of Christian D. Larson.
I've shared a snippet of one of his pieces below.
Isn't that something? 
I think so. 
Because the whole world truly IS on your side.
Get out there and absolutely ace your day tomorrow, friends! 
And when the last email is sent, 
and the final conference call had, 
you can reward yourself with the beauty of the changing night sky. 
xo
image is my own
"To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear,
and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world,
not in loud words but great deeds.


To live in faith that the whole world is on your side
so long as you are true to the best that is in you.” 


- Christian D. Larson- 

No comments:

Post a Comment