Monday, October 3, 2011

Fresh Start

The beginning of autumn and the new lunar year blessed me with a fresh start.
Last week, I was reading about Rosh Hashanah,
and how we have to channel the positive energy
we want to manifest in the new year,
through our calculated thoughts and actions
on the days leading up to this renewal.
image is my own 
And it was during these few days that all my long awaited
hoping and hunting reached the pinnacle.
With equal measures of patience and persistence,
I received a new job offer.
I'm eager to start anew.
I have been aching to roll up my sleeves
and get to work.
xo

2 comments:

  1. And you will. It's renewal in so many ways.
    Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em! You're so precious. I just looked at your blog for the first time in ages. Congratulations on your new job. I hope it's something fabulous. Miss you and hope you're loving SF! xo, GiGi

    ReplyDelete