Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh My, Maira!

I am over the big moon sky excited to plan my trip to the Jewish Museum
here in San Francisco to see the new Maira Kalmn exhibit.
The marvelously quirky Maira is a lovely
author
illustrator
life muser
and
day dreamer.
I own an entire Maira collection!
From books for children, to her eerily beautiful blog turned hardcover,
and of course, her illustrated version of The Elements of Style-
 I've always got Maira on my mind.
I'm oh-so-proud to boast that I own an original print too!
It's be tough to pick a favorite book, but if I had to choose,
it'd be Chicken Soup Boots.
She's silly and sweet and spunky, and smart and all things quite lovely.
Now isn't that neat?
xo

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be phenomenal! You own one of her prints?! Get out! You're my (far cooler) soul mate. Can't wait to finally meet you and see this fabulous exhibit!

    xx Katie

    ReplyDelete